Best drinks that can help you lose belly fat and get a flat tummy.
Infused water is my favorite belly fat burning drink to lose tummy fat and reduce bloating. With particular fruits, herbs, and veggies, infused water can also have detoxifying effects.
Not only those detox infused water helps you hydrate your body, but it can also aid your fat loss.
Take cucumber-infused water for example. It combines cucumber, lemon, and mint to effectively flush out toxins and melt off fat.
But it’s not just what you infuse the water with that’s key.
Water itself brings detox and fat burning benefits. Water has cleansing effects, brings satiety and prevents overeating.
By pairing that with antioxidative produce, you see greater detoxifying effects. Together, you’ll clean your body, boost metabolism, and increase fat burn.
If you routinely lack nutrients in your daily diet, detox infused water is also a great way to replenish.
With the right ingredient pairings, detox water brings the benefits of vitamin water.
If you are looking to lose belly fat and detoxify your body to up your metabolism, here are the best 3 recipes you must try.
3 Best Belly Fat Burning Detox Infused Water Recipes:
1. Cucumber Infused Water
Cucumber water is my go-to detox infused water recipe.
The main ingredient, cucumber is an ideal fruit to infuse water with. It not only adds a refreshing taste to the water but also brings many other health benefits.
While 96% of cucumber is water, this fruit is full of fiber, vitamin B-5, and pantothenic acid. Its antioxidant properties are often used in acne treatment (1).
In this belly fat infused water, cucumber works to add satiety and flush out toxins. By pairing with other superfoods like ginger, aloe vera, and herbs, it’s a fat-burning drink you can’t miss.
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bunch of mint, washed
- One lime, sliced
- 1 tbsp sliced ginger
- 1 stick of aloe vera, peeled
- Purified water
- Peel aloe vera’s skin and cut in skinny sticks. Wash and slice all the remaining ingredients except water and mint.
- In a glass container, add all your produce and pour purified water. Add mint and stick in the aloe vera.
- Store in the refrigerator and let it sit for at least 2 hours. Drink.
2. Lemon Detox Water
Lemon detox water is the easiest infused water to make.
But don’t let its simplicity fool you.
This lemon detox water brings as many health benefits as any other detox water. It includes but not limited to added vitamin C, potassium, and antioxidants (2).
Also when consumed with iron-rich foods, it increases your body’s iron absorption.
By adding a tad of freshness to otherwise boring water, it may also help you drink more water and hydrate better. As a result, it promotes digestive health, reduces bloating, and aids weight loss.
- 2 lemons
- 2 quarts of water
- Place 2 thinly sliced lemons in a pitcher after washing the lemon skin thoroughly. Add 2 quarts of water.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow the lemons to infuse. Stir well and strain, discarding the lemons.
- Serve the water with fresh lemon slices and if you like a little kick, you can sprinkle a dash of cayenne pepper. The lemon detox water lasts for 1-2 days in the refrigerator.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar Drink
Apple cider vinegar drink is one of my other go-to health detox tonic drink. It’s one drink that’s a staple in my morning routine.
I do this to start my day helping the body flush toxins out.
Research seems to support apple cider vinegar benefits (3).
The acetic acid in apple cider vinegar is likely what drives its fat burning and weight loss, per studies.
To get the benefits, make your morning apple cider vinegar water below and drink.
- 1 cup of water
- One tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp of Honey
- Combine all ingredients in a glass. Mix well with a spoon and then drink.